This study was presented at the 38th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology, Geneva, 18–21 September 2006. Some of these data were included in an abstract published in the abstract issue of the journal ‘Pediatric Blood and Cancer’ (Vol. 47(4), October 2006, 397–398).
Psychosexual functioning of childhood cancer survivors†
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 506–511, May 2008
How to Cite
van Dijk, E. M., van Dulmen-den Broeder, E., Kaspers, G. J. L., van Dam, E. W. C. M., Braam, K. I. and Huisman, J. (2008), Psychosexual functioning of childhood cancer survivors. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 506–511. doi: 10.1002/pon.1274
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2007
- Stichting Vrouwen VU-hulp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.