Distress and its correlates in Korean cancer patients: pilot use of the distress thermometer and the problem list
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 548–555, June 2008
How to Cite
Shim, E.-J., Shin, Y.-W., Jeon, H. J. and Hahm, B.-J. (2008), Distress and its correlates in Korean cancer patients: pilot use of the distress thermometer and the problem list. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 548–555. doi: 10.1002/pon.1275
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2007
- Korean Government (MOEHRD). Grant Number: KRF-2006-351-E00013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.