Supportive–expressive group therapy for primary breast cancer patients: a randomized prospective multicenter trial
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 438–447, May 2008
How to Cite
Classen, C. C., Kraemer, H. C., Blasey, C., Giese-Davis, J., Koopman, C., Palesh, O. G., Atkinson, A., DiMiceli, S., Stonisch-Riggs, G., Westendorp, J., Morrow, G. R. and Spiegel, D. (2008), Supportive–expressive group therapy for primary breast cancer patients: a randomized prospective multicenter trial. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 438–447. doi: 10.1002/pon.1280
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2007
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA61309
- Cummings Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.