Impact of breast cancer diagnosis and treatment on women's sexuality: a survey of Japanese patients
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 901–907, September 2008
How to Cite
Takahashi, M., Ohno, S., Inoue, H., Kataoka, A., Yamaguchi, H., Uchida, Y., Oshima, A., Abiru, K., Ono, K., Noguchi, R. and Kai, I. (2008), Impact of breast cancer diagnosis and treatment on women's sexuality: a survey of Japanese patients. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 901–907. doi: 10.1002/pon.1297
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: KAKENHI No. 15590539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.