A 3-factor model for the FACIT-Sp
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 17, Issue 9, pages 908–916, September 2008
How to Cite
Canada, A. L., Murphy, P. E., Fitchett, G., Peterman, A. H. and Schover, L. R. (2008), A 3-factor model for the FACIT-Sp. Psycho-Oncology, 17: 908–916. doi: 10.1002/pon.1307
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 CA106958, K08 AG020145
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.