Antecedents of domain-specific quality of life after colorectal cancer
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 216–220, February 2009
How to Cite
Steginga, S. K., Lynch, B. M., Hawkes, A., Dunn, J. and Aitken, J. (2009), Antecedents of domain-specific quality of life after colorectal cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 216–220. doi: 10.1002/pon.1388
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.