The role of attachment dimensions and perceived social support in predicting adjustment to cancer
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1045–1052, October 2009
How to Cite
Cicero, V., Lo Coco, G., Gullo, S. and Lo Verso, G. (2009), The role of attachment dimensions and perceived social support in predicting adjustment to cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 1045–1052. doi: 10.1002/pon.1390
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!