Dr Sellers is now affiliated with the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Insitute in Tampa, FL but at the time this manuscript originated, he was affiliated with Mayo Clinic College of Medicine.
Adult daughters' reports of breast cancer risk reduction and early detection advice received from their mothers: an exploratory study
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 169–178, February 2009
How to Cite
Sinicrope, P. S., Patten, C. A., Clark, L. P., Brockman, T. A., Frost, M. H., Petersen, L. R., Vierkant, R. A., Vachon, C. M., Fredericksen, Z. S., Janney, C. A., Sellers, T. A. and Cerhan, J. R. (2009), Adult daughters' reports of breast cancer risk reduction and early detection advice received from their mothers: an exploratory study. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 169–178. doi: 10.1002/pon.1393
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.