Predictors of affect following treatment decision-making for prostate cancer: conversations, cognitive processing, and coping
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 508–514, May 2009
How to Cite
Christie, K. M., Meyerowitz, B. E., Giedzinska-Simons, A., Gross, M. and Agus, D. B. (2009), Predictors of affect following treatment decision-making for prostate cancer: conversations, cognitive processing, and coping. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 508–514. doi: 10.1002/pon.1420
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.