The ‘Distress Barometer’: validation of method of combining the Distress Thermometer with a rated complaint scale
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 534–542, May 2009
How to Cite
Bauwens, S., Baillon, C., Distelmans, W. and Theuns, P. (2009), The ‘Distress Barometer’: validation of method of combining the Distress Thermometer with a rated complaint scale. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 534–542. doi: 10.1002/pon.1425
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.