Dr. Ulloa is now affiliated with the VA Boston Healthcare System in Boston, MA but at the time this manuscript originated, she was affiliated with the University of South Florida and H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center.
Relationship between hot flashes and distress in men receiving androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 598–605, June 2009
How to Cite
Ulloa, E. W., Salup, R., Patterson, S. G. and Jacobsen, P. B. (2009), Relationship between hot flashes and distress in men receiving androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 598–605. doi: 10.1002/pon.1427
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.