The Queensland cancer risk study: general population norms for the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy–General (FACT-G)
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 606–614, June 2009
How to Cite
Janda, M., DiSipio, T., Hurst, C., Cella, D. and Newman, B. (2009), The Queensland cancer risk study: general population norms for the Functional Assessment of Cancer Therapy–General (FACT-G). Psycho-Oncology, 18: 606–614. doi: 10.1002/pon.1428
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.