Effect of communication skills training on nurses' detection of patients' distress and related factors after cancer diagnosis: a randomized study
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1156–1164, November 2009
How to Cite
Fukui, S., Ogawa, K., Ohtsuka, M. and Fukui, N. (2009), Effect of communication skills training on nurses' detection of patients' distress and related factors after cancer diagnosis: a randomized study. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 1156–1164. doi: 10.1002/pon.1429
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.