The effectiveness of a psycho-educational group after early-stage breast cancer treatment: results of a randomized French study
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 647–656, June 2009
How to Cite
Dolbeault, S., Cayrou, S., Brédart, A., Viala, A. L., Desclaux, B., Saltel, P., Gauvain-Piquard, A., Hardy, P. and Dickes, P. (2009), The effectiveness of a psycho-educational group after early-stage breast cancer treatment: results of a randomized French study. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 647–656. doi: 10.1002/pon.1440
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.