Religious beliefs, social support, self-efficacy and adjustment to cancer
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1069–1079, October 2009
How to Cite
Howsepian, B. A. and Merluzzi, T. V. (2009), Religious beliefs, social support, self-efficacy and adjustment to cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 1069–1079. doi: 10.1002/pon.1442
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.