The influence of priming and pre-existing knowledge of chemotherapy-associated cognitive complaints on the reporting of such complaints in breast cancer patients
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 674–678, June 2009
How to Cite
Schagen, S. B., Das, E. and van Dam, F. S.A.M. (2009), The influence of priming and pre-existing knowledge of chemotherapy-associated cognitive complaints on the reporting of such complaints in breast cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 674–678. doi: 10.1002/pon.1454
- Issue online: 27 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!