Fear of cancer progression and cancer-related intrusive cognitions in breast cancer survivors
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1273–1280, December 2009
How to Cite
Mehnert, A., Berg, P., Henrich, G. and Herschbach, P. (2009), Fear of cancer progression and cancer-related intrusive cognitions in breast cancer survivors. Psycho-Oncology, 18: 1273–1280. doi: 10.1002/pon.1481
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.