Can the Distress Thermometer be improved by additional mood domains? Part I. Initial validation of the Emotion Thermometers tool
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 125–133, February 2010
How to Cite
Mitchell, A. J., Baker-Glenn, E. A., Granger, L. and Symonds, P. (2010), Can the Distress Thermometer be improved by additional mood domains? Part I. Initial validation of the Emotion Thermometers tool. Psycho-Oncology, 19: 125–133. doi: 10.1002/pon.1523
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.