Actigraphic assessment of daily sleep–activity pattern abnormalities reflects self-assessed depression and anxiety in outpatients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 180–189, February 2010
How to Cite
Du-Quiton, J., Wood, P. A., Burch, J. B., Grutsch, J. F., Gupta, D., Tyer, K., Lis, C. G., Levin, R. D., Quiton, D. F. T., Reynolds, J. L. and Hrushesky, W. J. M. (2010), Actigraphic assessment of daily sleep–activity pattern abnormalities reflects self-assessed depression and anxiety in outpatients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 19: 180–189. doi: 10.1002/pon.1539
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.