Marital adjustment, satisfaction and dissolution among hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients and spouses: a prospective, five-year longitudinal investigation
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 190–200, February 2010
How to Cite
Langer, S. L., Yi, J. C., Storer, B. E. and Syrjala, K. L. (2010), Marital adjustment, satisfaction and dissolution among hematopoietic stem cell transplant patients and spouses: a prospective, five-year longitudinal investigation. Psycho-Oncology, 19: 190–200. doi: 10.1002/pon.1542
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.