It's a choice to move forward: women's perceptions about treatment decision making in recurrent ovarian cancer
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 318–325, March 2010
How to Cite
Elit, L., Charles, C., Dimitry, S., Tedford-Gold, S., Gafni, A., Gold, I. and Whelan, T. (2010), It's a choice to move forward: women's perceptions about treatment decision making in recurrent ovarian cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 19: 318–325. doi: 10.1002/pon.1562
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.