Quality-of-life and surgical treatments for rectal cancer—a longitudinal analysis using the California Cancer Registry
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 8, pages 870–878, August 2010
How to Cite
Smith-Gagen, J., Cress, R. D., Drake, C. M., Romano, P. S., Yost, K. J. and Ayanian, J. Z. (2010), Quality-of-life and surgical treatments for rectal cancer—a longitudinal analysis using the California Cancer Registry. Psycho-Oncology, 19: 870–878. doi: 10.1002/pon.1643
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.