Psychological benefits for cancer patients and their partners participating in mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR)
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1004–1009, September 2010
How to Cite
Birnie, K., Garland, S. N. and Carlson, L. E. (2010), Psychological benefits for cancer patients and their partners participating in mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR). Psycho-Oncology, 19: 1004–1009. doi: 10.1002/pon.1651
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.