Predictors of arm morbidity following breast cancer surgery
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1205–1212, November 2010
How to Cite
Hack, T. F., Kwan, W. B., Thomas-MacLean, R. L., Towers, A., Miedema, B., Tilley, A. and Chateau, D. (2010), Predictors of arm morbidity following breast cancer surgery. Psycho-Oncology, 19: 1205–1212. doi: 10.1002/pon.1685
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.