Adopting a family approach to theory and practice: measuring distress in cancer patient–partner dyads with the distress thermometer
Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 394–403, April 2011
How to Cite
Zwahlen, D., Hagenbuch, N., Jenewein, J., Carley, M. I. and Buchi, S. (2011), Adopting a family approach to theory and practice: measuring distress in cancer patient–partner dyads with the distress thermometer. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 394–403. doi: 10.1002/pon.1744
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.