Seeking informed consent to Phase I cancer clinical trials: identifying oncologists' communication strategies
Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 361–368, April 2011
How to Cite
Brown, R., Bylund, C. L., Siminoff, L. A. and Slovin, S. F. (2011), Seeking informed consent to Phase I cancer clinical trials: identifying oncologists' communication strategies. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 361–368. doi: 10.1002/pon.1748
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.