Survivor centrality among breast cancer survivors: implications for well-being
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 517–524, May 2011
How to Cite
Helgeson, V. S. (2011), Survivor centrality among breast cancer survivors: implications for well-being. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 517–524. doi: 10.1002/pon.1750
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.