Coping with cancer: a brief report on stress and coping strategies in medical students dealing with cancer patients
Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 219–223, February 2011
How to Cite
Jones, F. M. E., Fellows, J. L. and Horne, D. J. d. L. (2011), Coping with cancer: a brief report on stress and coping strategies in medical students dealing with cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 219–223. doi: 10.1002/pon.1751
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.