The relation between illness cognitions and quality of life in people with and without a stoma following rectal cancer treatment
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 428–434, April 2011
How to Cite
Bossema, E. R., Seuntiëns, M. W. M., Marijnen, C. A. M., Baas-Thijssen, M. C. M., van de Velde, C. J. H. and Stiggelbout, A. M. (2011), The relation between illness cognitions and quality of life in people with and without a stoma following rectal cancer treatment. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 428–434. doi: 10.1002/pon.1758
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.