The impact of cultural characteristics on colorectal cancer screening adherence among Filipinos in the United States: a pilot study
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 862–870, August 2011
How to Cite
Ferrer, R. R., Ramirez, M., Beckman, L. J., Danao, L. L. and Ashing-Giwa, K. T. (2011), The impact of cultural characteristics on colorectal cancer screening adherence among Filipinos in the United States: a pilot study. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 862–870. doi: 10.1002/pon.1793
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.