Facilitating reproductive choices: the impact of health services on the experiences of young women with breast cancer
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1044–1052, October 2011
How to Cite
Lee, R. J., Wakefield, A., Foy, S., Howell, S. J., Wardley, A. M. and Armstrong, A. C. (2011), Facilitating reproductive choices: the impact of health services on the experiences of young women with breast cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 1044–1052. doi: 10.1002/pon.1826
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2009
- 12009. Available from: http://seer.cancer.gov/csr/1975_2006/., , et al. SEER Cancer Statistics Review, 1975–2006 [Internet], Bethesda (MD). Accessed November
- 5Office for National Statistics. Birth Statistics. Review of the National Statistician on Births and Patterns of Family Building in England and Wales, 2007, Series FM1 No. 36. Office for National Statistics: Newport, 2008.
- 6National Institute of Clinical Excellence. Fertility: Assessment and Treatment for People With Fertility Problems. Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists: London, 2004.
- 7Royal College of Physicians The Royal College of Radiologists and Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. The Effects of Cancer Treatment on Reproductive Functions: Guidance on Management. RCP: London, 2007.
- 17Ethnography: Principles in Practice. Routledge: London, 2007., .
- 18Qualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded Sourcebook. Sage: London, 1994., .
- 20Qualitative Evaluation and Research Methods. Sage: London, 2002..
- 24Clinical evidence for the involvement of oestrogen in the development and progression of breast cancer. Proc R Soc Edinb 1989;85B:49–57..