Quality of life and physical performance and activity of breast cancer patients after adjuvant treatments
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 1211–1220, November 2011
How to Cite
Penttinen, H. M., Saarto, T., Kellokumpu-Lehtinen, P., Blomqvist, C., Huovinen, R., Kautiainen, H., Järvenpää, S., Nikander, R., Idman, I., Luoto, R., Sievänen, H., Utriainen, M., Vehmanen, L., Jääskeläinen, A. S., Elme, A., Ruohola, J., Luoma, M. and Hakamies-Blomqvist, L. (2011), Quality of life and physical performance and activity of breast cancer patients after adjuvant treatments. Psycho-Oncology, 20: 1211–1220. doi: 10.1002/pon.1837
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.