Managing social difficulties: roles and responsibilities of patients and staff
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 20–28, January 2012
How to Cite
Wright, P., Bingham, L., Taylor, S., Hanif, N., Podmore, E. and Velikova, G. (2012), Managing social difficulties: roles and responsibilities of patients and staff. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 20–28. doi: 10.1002/pon.1858
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.