Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy reduces chronic cancer-related fatigue: a treatment study
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 264–272, March 2012
How to Cite
van der Lee, M. L. and Garssen, B. (2012), Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy reduces chronic cancer-related fatigue: a treatment study. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 264–272. doi: 10.1002/pon.1890
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.