Cancer Treatment Survey (CaTS): development and validation of a new instrument to measure patients' preparation for chemotherapy and radiotherapy
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 307–315, March 2012
How to Cite
Schofield, P., Gough, K., Ugalde, A., Carey, M., Aranda, S. and Sanson-Fisher, R. (2012), Cancer Treatment Survey (CaTS): development and validation of a new instrument to measure patients' preparation for chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 307–315. doi: 10.1002/pon.1896
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.