Using the theory of planned behavior to understand health professionals' attitudes and intentions to refer cancer patients for psychosocial support
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 316–323, March 2012
How to Cite
Kam, L. Y. K., Knott, V. E., Wilson, C. and Chambers, S. K. (2012), Using the theory of planned behavior to understand health professionals' attitudes and intentions to refer cancer patients for psychosocial support. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 316–323. doi: 10.1002/pon.1897
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.