Cancer Care Ontario's experience with implementation of routine physical and psychological symptom distress screening
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 357–364, April 2012
How to Cite
Dudgeon, D., King, S., Howell, D., Green, E., Gilbert, J., Hughes, E., Lalonde, B., Angus, H. and Sawka, C. (2012), Cancer Care Ontario's experience with implementation of routine physical and psychological symptom distress screening. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 357–364. doi: 10.1002/pon.1918
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.