Li Zhang, Ming Jiang and Yi Zhou contributed equally to this work.
Survey on breast cancer patients in China toward breast-conserving surgery
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 488–495, May 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Jiang, M., Zhou, Y., Du, X.-b., Yao, W.-x., Yan, X., Jiang, Y. and Zou, L.-q. (2012), Survey on breast cancer patients in China toward breast-conserving surgery. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 488–495. doi: 10.1002/pon.1922
- Issue published online: 20 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.