Self-reported cognitive functioning in postmenopausal breast cancer patients before and during endocrine treatment: findings from the neuropsychological TEAM side-study
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 479–487, May 2012
How to Cite
Schilder, C. M. T., Seynaeve, C., Linn, S. C., Boogerd, W., Beex, L. V. A. M., Gundy, C. M., Nortier, J. W. R., van de Velde, C. J. H., van Dam, F. S. A. M. and Schagen, S. B. (2012), Self-reported cognitive functioning in postmenopausal breast cancer patients before and during endocrine treatment: findings from the neuropsychological TEAM side-study. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 479–487. doi: 10.1002/pon.1928
- Issue online: 20 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.