Quality of life of younger breast cancer survivors: persistence of problems and sense of well-being
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 655–665, June 2012
How to Cite
Bloom, J. R., Stewart, S. L., Oakley-Girvan, I., Banks, P. J. and Shema, S. (2012), Quality of life of younger breast cancer survivors: persistence of problems and sense of well-being. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 655–665. doi: 10.1002/pon.1965
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.