Portions of this paper were presented at the 7th American Psychosocial Oncology Society Meeting, New Orleans, February 20, 2010 and the American Head and Neck Society Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meeting 2010, Las Vegas, April 28, 2010
The nature and extent of body image concerns among surgically treated patients with head and neck cancer†
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 8, pages 836–844, August 2012
How to Cite
Fingeret, M. C., Yuan, Y., Urbauer, D., Weston, J., Nipomnick, S. and Weber, R. (2012), The nature and extent of body image concerns among surgically treated patients with head and neck cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 836–844. doi: 10.1002/pon.1990
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.