Effects of breast cancer treatment on the hormonal and cognitive consequences of acute stress
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1091–1098, October 2012
How to Cite
Andreano, J. M., Waisman, J., Donley, L. and Cahill, L. (2012), Effects of breast cancer treatment on the hormonal and cognitive consequences of acute stress. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1091–1098. doi: 10.1002/pon.2006
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.