Predictors of follow-up exercise behavior 6 months after a randomized trial of supervised exercise training in lymphoma patients
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1124–1131, October 2012
How to Cite
Courneya, K. S., Stevinson, C., McNeely, M. L., Sellar, C. M., Friedenreich, C. M., Peddle-McIntyre, C. J., Chua, N. and Reiman, T. (2012), Predictors of follow-up exercise behavior 6 months after a randomized trial of supervised exercise training in lymphoma patients. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1124–1131. doi: 10.1002/pon.2010
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- Lance Armstrong Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!