Information about chemotherapy-associated cognitive problems contributes to cognitive problems in cancer patients
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1132–1135, October 2012
How to Cite
Schagen, S. B., Das, E. and Vermeulen, I. (2012), Information about chemotherapy-associated cognitive problems contributes to cognitive problems in cancer patients. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1132–1135. doi: 10.1002/pon.2011
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.