The Patient Navigation Research Group (Steven T. Rosen, MD, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL; Donald J. Dudley, MD, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX; Karen M. Freund, MD, MPH, Boston University Medical Center, Boston, MA; Steven R. Patierno, PhD, The George Washington University, Cancer Institute, Washington, D.C.; Peter C. Raich, MD, and Elizabeth Whitley, PhD, RN, Denver Health Hospital and Authority, Denver, CO; Richard G. Roetzheim, MD, MSPH, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa, FL).
Cross-cultural validation of a Patient Satisfaction with Interpersonal Relationship with Navigator measure: a multi-site patient navigation research study
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1309–1315, December 2012
How to Cite
Jean-Pierre, P., Fiscella, K., Winters, P. C., Paskett, E., Wells, K., Battaglia, T. and The Patient Navigation Research Program Group (2012), Cross-cultural validation of a Patient Satisfaction with Interpersonal Relationship with Navigator measure: a multi-site patient navigation research study. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1309–1315. doi: 10.1002/pon.2018
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 3U01CA116924-03S1, U01 CA116924-01, 1R25CA10261801A1, U01CA116892, U01CA 117281, U01CA116903, U01CA116937, U01CA116885, U01CA116875, U01CA116925
- American Cancer Society. Grant Number: SIRSG-05-253-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.