Can a tailored telephone intervention delivered by volunteers reduce the supportive care needs, anxiety and depression of people with colorectal cancer? A randomised controlled trial
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 10, pages 1053–1062, October 2012
How to Cite
White, V. M., Macvean, M. L., Grogan, S., D'Este, C., Akkerman, D., Ieropoli, S., Hill, D. J. and Sanson-Fisher, R. (2012), Can a tailored telephone intervention delivered by volunteers reduce the supportive care needs, anxiety and depression of people with colorectal cancer? A randomised controlled trial. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1053–1062. doi: 10.1002/pon.2019
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2010
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Number: Project #300759
- Cancer Council Victoria
- 5Symptoms, psychological distress, and supportive care needs in lung cancer patients. Support Care Cancer 2010 [Epub ahead of print]., , , , , .
- 20Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, Australasian Association of Cancer Registries. Cancer in Australia: an overview, 2006. Canberra, Australia: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare; 2007. (Cancer series no. 37. Catalogue Number CAN 32).
- 22The Supportive care Needs Survey: A Guide to Administration, Scoring and Analysis. Centre for Health Research & Psycho-Oncology: Newcastle, Australia; 2004., , , .
- 28Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice 4th edn. Jossey-Bass: San Francisco: CA; 2008., , .
- 29Social support and social networks. In Health Behavior and Health Education: Theory, Research, and Practice 4th edn, Glanz K, Rimer B, Vishwanath K (eds.), Jossey-Bass: San Francisco: CA; 2008., .
- 31StataCorp. Stata statistical software: release 10. StataCorp LP: College Station: TX; 2007.