The ‘STIC (support of costly diagnostic and therapeutic innovations) IRM 2005’ study participant centres include the following: Institut Curie, Hôpital Tenon, CHU Saint Louis, CHU Lapeyronie, CHU Dupuytren, CHU La Timone, Institut Paoli Calmettes, CHU Grenoble, Clinique du Mai, Clinique Belledonne, Institut Sainte Catherine, Institut Bergonié, Centre Jean Perrin, Centre Georges F.Leclerc, Centre Oscar Lambret, Centre Léon Bérard, Centre Alexis Vautrin, Centre René Gauducheau, Institut Jean Godinot, Centre Eugène Marquis, Centre Henri Becquerel, Centre René Huguenin, Institut Claudius Regaud and Institut Gustave Roussy.
Anxiety and specific distress in women at intermediate and high risk of breast cancer before and after surveillance by magnetic resonance imaging and mammography versus standard mammography†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 11, pages 1185–1194, November 2012
How to Cite
Brédart, A., Kop, J.-L., Fall, M., Pelissier, S., Simondi, C., Dolbeault, S., Livartowski, A., Tardivon, A. and for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging study group (STIC IRM 2005) (2012), Anxiety and specific distress in women at intermediate and high risk of breast cancer before and after surveillance by magnetic resonance imaging and mammography versus standard mammography. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1185–1194. doi: 10.1002/pon.2025
For the French investigators of the MRI cost study in breast cancer surveillance of BRCA1/2 or high-risk women.
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2010
- French National Cancer Institute (INCa)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.