The burden of depression in prostate cancer
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1338–1345, December 2012
How to Cite
Jayadevappa, R., Malkowicz, S. B., Chhatre, S., Johnson, J. C. and Gallo, J. J. (2012), The burden of depression in prostate cancer. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1338–1345. doi: 10.1002/pon.2032
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2011
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 5RO3CA 121338-02, 5P30AG031043-03, 2K24MH070407-06
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.