Waiting to see the doctor: understanding appraisal and utilization components of consultation delay for new breast symptoms in Chinese women
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1316–1323, December 2012
How to Cite
Li, W. W. Y., Lam, W. W. T., Wong, J. H. F., Chiu, A., Chan, M., Or, A., Kwong, A., Suen, D., Chan, S. W. W. and Fielding, R. (2012), Waiting to see the doctor: understanding appraisal and utilization components of consultation delay for new breast symptoms in Chinese women. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1316–1323. doi: 10.1002/pon.2038
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- Hong Kong Cancer Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.