This trial was orally presented at the International Psycho-Oncology Society (IPOS) Conference, 21–25 June 2009, Vienna.
Communication about standard treatment options and clinical trials: can we teach doctors new skills to improve patient outcomes?†
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 21, Issue 12, pages 1265–1274, December 2012
How to Cite
Bernhard, J., Butow, P., Aldridge, J., Juraskova, I., Ribi, K. and Brown, R. (2012), Communication about standard treatment options and clinical trials: can we teach doctors new skills to improve patient outcomes?. Psycho-Oncology, 21: 1265–1274. doi: 10.1002/pon.2044
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2010
- National Breast Cancer Foundation of Australia. Grant Number: OCS–01165-09-2001/KLS–01648-02-2005
- Oncosuisse/Swiss Cancer League
- IBCSG. Grant Number: CA-75362
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.